Darlings Martina and Pamela have nominated me for a Sunshine Award! Tack finisar, jag ville verkligen ha en sån precis nu! Ni är inspirationskällor för mig med, och jag blir så rörd och glad! <3
I’m so humbled and happy to be part of this wonderful community that is the nail blogger niche. There is such care and humor and warmth here and I’m never leaving again.
– Tacka den som nominerat dig / thank your nominator.
– Lägg ut utmärkelseloggan på din blogg /add the award logo to your blog.
– Dela med dig av 7 fakta om dig själv / share 7 facts about yourself
– Nominera 5 eller fler bloggar som inspirerar dig / nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you.
I want to pass it forward to the following lovelies:
Sophia, who takes the most amazing photos and has an aura of cool dignity about her blog. I adore her taste too, it’s flawless!
Sanna, who is a true inspiration, a self made woman. When I was a new and nervous blogger, she put together a whole post with a beautiful collage of my best photos to recommend me to her readers and I was so shocked and moved I never properly thanked her! Tack Sanna, långt i efterskott! <3
Nadesjda, who has the most elegant hands and is a true artist, even though I only understand about one of five words she writes. Amazing photos!
My Little Vanities is run by a girl that has fascinated me since the first time I found her blog. Not only does she share NOTDs, but also snapshots of exactly the things I tend to take photos of, mostly local architecture of all types. I feel like I’m backpacking trough Estonia with every post she writes!
Sussie, who seems to be such a fun girl whose nail art always puts a smile on my face – and makes me reach for my brushes!
I’ll be consistent and share my 7 facts in English:
- I love eating with my hands. Tapas, sushi, pickles, anything really! Did I mention dumplings?
- I’m fluent in Arabic.
- Sometimes I worry that people will perceive me as a snob or a stuck up, which I’m not! I’m just reserved by nature, I like observing situations before I dive into them. In reality I have a nasty sense of humor and have done weird stuff that people who only know me superficially wouldn’t accredit me for. Like buying goats.
- I’m a huge fan of Agatha Christie, specially her Poirot stories.
- I have iron-clad guts! My stomach brutally kills any bacteria that other people get really sick from. But when it comes to regular colds I’m a total weakling and get horrible fevers whilst whining like it’s typhoid or something. Maybe this means I’m built for a warmer climate?
- I love watching people pick flowers. They get such a calm and happy yet focused facial expression, have you noticed it?
- I’m a very organized person, and I don’t function when life is messy, be it my wardrobe or my economy or anything in between. That being said, I don’t usually organize things the traditional way and i suspect most people think I am very unorganized.
There are so many bloggers that inspire me and I wish I could nominate everyone! But that would make a very very long blog post. Instead, take a look at my blogroll above, it’s full of lovelies <3